We offer full kids’s programming from birth through 4th grade during both our 9:15am and 11am services. Sunday Morning Kids is divided into two developmental groups to help us better reach your child.
PreK (birth – 5 years)
First impressions are important. Our PreK Kids classes help give your child a first impression of their loving heavenly Father and the wonder of His love. We keep it simple and fun, repeating one basic truth about God all month long. Our classes incite wonder in the hearts of preschoolers and help them understand. . .
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
Elementary is our weekly environment created especially for your elementary student to discover a living Savior. In Elementary Kids, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick:
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
What to Expect
Each Sunday, staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and meaningful experience for your children.
We look forward to seeing you! You are a welcome guest and we hope you and your children have a wonderful first visit. Here are a few things you need to know to help make the day great!
- We recommend arriving 10 minutes before the service.
- Please visit the Children’s Check-In room located in the west hallway – room 132. A check-in assistant will help you register your children and find their classrooms.
- Let us know of any allergies or health concerns for your child when you register.
- Please complete the family information form before you leave and return it to the check-in room or your child’s room leader.
Check-In and Security
Our hope is that your child will be fully engaged in Sunday mornings, and we want you to be assured that they will be safe too. Each weekend your child is led by our incredible volunteers. These volunteers love God and think kids are pretty cool too. Each volunteer is trained and screened to ensure your child is going to have a great, but safe time!
Our Children’s Check-In process is as easy as 1,2,3.